Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
liny195 Offline

07.01.2020 03:21
The Jets have been mentioned as a potential suitor for Le'Veon Bell Antworten

in free agency this offseason White Jermaine Kearse Jerseys , but it appears they will not be trying to land former Chief Kareem Hunt.Manish Mehta of the reports that the Jets are not interested in signing Hunt. Hunt was released by the Chiefs in November after a video of him kicking a woman surfaced and he remains on the Commissioner’s Exempt List.Before the 2017 draft, Jets General Manager Mike Maccagnan was asked about whether the Jets would draft Joe Mixon after he hit a woman while at Oklahoma. Maccagnan didn’t say whether there was any chance of it happening, but he spoke about his family’s connection to domestic violence — a family friend was killed — and the impact it has on his decisions.“There are some things that are extremely egregious that I personally have a very hard time with condoning Jermaine Kearse Jerseys 2019 ,” Maccagnan said. “And violence in particular — that’s a very serious thing to me. That鈥檚 something that for me and my wife, we鈥檝e had a personal experience with that. I would say, simply White Brandon Shell Jerseys , we don’t take it lightly.”A recent report indicated that Hunt will be taken off the exempt list in time to play in 2019, although he is expected to serve a suspension before he’s eligible to play again.Podcast: Discussing the 2018 Jets with Michael Nania The Jets are trying to put their Week 3 loss to the Cleveland Browns behind them. Awaiting the team this weekend is a difficult road test against the contending Jacksonville Jaguars. Returning to the podcast today is Michael Nania. Last year, Nania’s first podcast appearance sparked a three game winning streak. Can he do the same again.Today we discuss whether Le’Veon Bell makes sense for the Jets. The Steelers are now listening to trade offers for the star running back. The Jets have reportedly made a preliminary inquiry. Is trading for Bell a good idea for the Jets? We also discuss the team’s offensive line play and coverage to date. As you might know Brandon Shell Jerseys 2019 , Michael does a weekly article breaking down how the team is doing in these two areas.Thanks to everybody who listens to the podcast. You can subscribe to Locked on Jets by using either iTunes or Spotify.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz