Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
liny195 Offline

21.01.2020 04:51
Sam Darnold will play Sunday if doctors clear him Antworten

http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-darron-lee-jersey , the Jets starting quarterback said Thursday. But he wants to make sure he doesn’t die on the field because of an enlarged spleen.It seems a reasonable request.“I want to make sure I’m safe out there, and I’m not going to die,” Darnold said, via Zach Braziller of the . “I think that’s one thing. But for me sitting back and watching the team play, not having anything to do with a win or loss Jamison Crowder Jersey , it’s not a good feeling for me.” Darnold returned to the practice field this week for the first time since being diagnosed with mononucleosis ahead of the team’s Week Two game.Darnold has taken most of the first-team reps, “preparing and practicing like I’m going to play.”But Darnold will undergo more tests Friday to ensure his spleen is not at a higher risk of rupturing as a result of the bout with mono.“I feel like I’m good enough to play,” Darnold said. “My energy is great. I’m having fun out there. . . .It’s good to be back. From that standpoint, I feel like I’m good to go.”Darnold is wearing extra padding to guard his spleen, with X-Tech providing him customized protection.“It’s good reinforcement Womens Leonard Williams Jersey ,” Darnold said. Good morning, GGN! Rise and shine. Another day, another something or other. Today we have a refreshing change, some mock drafts!Bet you haven’t seen one of those for a while. In other news Sam..."Good morning, GGN! Rise and shine. Another day http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-doug-middleton-jersey , another something or other. Today we have a refreshing change, some mock drafts!Bet you haven’t seen one of those for a while. In other news Sam Darnold is gearing up to work with Adam Gase. Robby Anderson is gearing up to work with Sam Darnold. Avery Williamson is gearing up to work with C.J. Mosley. And everyone is gearing up for the NFL draft just 18 days away now. Here are your links to the Jets this first Sunday morning in April:Dennis Waszak Jr. - New wardrobe, talent signals Jets revivalAndy Vasquez - How NY Jets’ Sam Darnold is using the offseason to improveBrian Costello - The Jets’ plan for Sam Darnold is about to hit its next phaseAndy Vasquez - C.J. Mosley explains why he signed with the NY JetsDarryl Slater - With C.J. Mosley’s arrival, here is where Jets’ Avery Williamson thinks he fits in Gregg Williams’ defenseMatt Stypulkoski - Why Jets’ C.J. Mosley is ‘relieved’ he no longer has to line up against Le’Veon BellSpencer Aber- Jets WR Robby Anderson wants more targets in 2019Matt Stypulkoski - Why Avery Williamson is pushing Jets toward this prospect with No. 3 overall pickBrian Costello - How Jets could address O-linemen, D-linemen and edge rusher positionsnewyorkjets.com - Mock Draft Roundup: Which Edge Does Charles Davis Select for Jets?Steve Serby - NFL Mock Draft 4.0: Giants and Jets fill needs Brian Poole Jersey , Josh Rosen to RedskinsJeremy Reisman - 2019 NFL mock draft: New York Jets select Josh AllenJoe Tansey - NFL Mock Draft 2019: Projections for Top Prospects in 1st-Round DiscussionRyan R. Bonini - New York Jets RB Le’Veon Bell prop bet picks and predictionsTMZ.com - CJ2K is predicting a monster 2019 season for Le'Veon in New York.Tyler Calvaruso - Jets 2014 draft will go down as one of the worst in franchise historyGeoff Magliocchetti - Uniform pomp & circumstance means nothing without winsMichael David Smith - Jets’ Brandon Copeland makes $1.75 million, lives like he’s making $200,000Here are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, stop by and say hello.Enjoy the weekend everybody.

trex game Offline

21.01.2020 08:46
#2 RE: Sam Darnold will play Sunday if doctors clear him Antworten

I think this is one of the best blogs for me because this is really helpful for me. Thanks for sharing this valuable information for free.
t rex game

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz