Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
linchao Offline

20.02.2020 13:22
Joe's learning a new system himself," Fangio said Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Joe Flacco says his job description doesn't include grooming his successor, so he suggests rookie Drew Lock sit back and watch him work and ask plenty of questions — of offensive coordinator Rich Scangarello."Listen, I have so many things to worry about. Domata Peko Color Rush Jersey I'm trying to go out there and play good football. I'm trying to go out there and play the best football of my life," Flacco said after the Broncos‘ first day of organized team activities Monday, when he faced Denver's defense for the first time https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Justin-Simmons-Jersey since his acquisition from Baltimore."As far as a time constraint and all of that stuff, I'm not worried about developing guys or any of that," Flacco said. "That is what it is. I hope he does it well. I don't look at that as my Brendan Langley Jersey job. My job is to go win football games for this football team."Coach Vic Fangio concurred, saying the onus is on the rookie."That's on Drew to soak in and learn. Joe's learning a new system himself," Fangio said.Flacco said before the draft that he didn't Todd Davis Color Rush Jersey want the Broncos to select a quarterback unless he was the unquestioned starter, and general manager John Elway made it clear that was the case when he took Lock in the second round with the 42nd overall pick.Asked Monday what he thought of that selection, Flacco https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Derek-Wolfe-Jersey said, "Listen, I've told you guys how I felt about it. There really isn't much more that needs to be said. I told you that it's not really in my control."Pressed if Lock's presence served as any sort of motivator, Flacco said, "I think I've Phillip Lindsay Jersey talked about that before, too. That is probably along the lines of him being drafted, it's one of those things. There is definitely little things that motivate you every year. At the same time, I have plenty of other things that have kept me motivated Adam Gotsis Color Rush Jersey throughout my career and will continue to keep me motivated this year. That won't be the single or the biggest thing."Flacco, who lost his starting job in Baltimore to first-round pick Lamar Jackson after getting hurt last season, said Lock needs to watch him do https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Devontae-Booker-Jersey his thing and pepper Scangarello with any questions."I'm not a selfish person, I don't think," Flacco said. "There are times where you have to be selfish. But listen, Rich does such a good job in those meeting rooms. Drew is going to learn from listening Brandon Marshall Jersey to him talk and then us getting the reps on the field and seeing how we all do it as a collective group of quarterbacks. … I hope he does learn from me because that means we're out there lighting it up."100View Gallery Gallery:View from Royce Freeman Color Rush Jersey the sidelines: NFL cheerleaders 2018Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports | Raj Mehta

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz