Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 599 mal aufgerufen
 Andere Länder, andere Sitten...
Ardoin Offline

07.09.2017 10:26
pandora disney parks autumn or winter 2017 preview Antworten

This cheap pandora rings online month’s round-up will be a little shorter than usual, as I’m still catching up post holiday! I had such a wonderful time in Barcelona, and very much enjoyed switching off from everything for a week, but I’ll be getting stuck into comments and social media etc from this week onwards.:) There are some interesting tidbits included this time around, however, including some more info on the release of the silver mesh bracelet that got previewed last year but never released – so read on! The biggest event will be the next major Pandora collection launch, with the release of the Autumn 2017 collection on the 31st August. You can preview most of the collection through looking through the Autumn 2017 collection tag – the launch focuses on geometric designs and hearts, although there are a few fun wild card pieces in there as well: a panda, a couple of new safety chains, and more! Pandora pandora birthstone rings sale will be running this fun little GWP over the August bank holiday weekend, from 24–28 August, giving away a free Pandora glamour kit with spends of £99 or over. I was lucky enough to get to go to the Pandora UK summer party in London over the weekend, and got to take a little sneak peek at the kit early. First of all, there will be a ‘Girls’ Night Out’ promotion in August, running in Canada from the 10th to the 20th: spend $150 CAD and receive a Pandora tote bag. The next tidbit of news is not coming up in August, but a little further afield – the following event is coming up in North America next month! Running from September 12 to 17, Pandora will be offering money off your purchases if you hit certain thresholds.

There’s pandora rose gold rings lots that I’ll be wanting from the Pandora Autumn 2017 collection launch, although I might be waiting until that spend & save promo to get it! The Shimmering Stripe muranos, the new enamel Panda, the two safety chains – and that’s just to start with.:D The silver mesh bracelet is also top of my hit list – I can’t tell you how excited I was to get that bit of news! I don’t have any bracelet designs planned that would really fit with it at this point, but I’m sure I’ll think of something.;)I haven’t bought anything from the Pandora Pre-Autumn collection yet, although I’m still super tempted by the gorgeous cocktail glass charm (especially since I got it painted on my nails haha). This lovely picture by @sarinak23 made me look at it all fresh, and it is super cute! I’m not sure whether I’ll get this charm, as it’s so similar to 2016’s! On the one hand, I think the cheap pandora rings sale Pudsey campaigns are wonderful, and I would like to support CIN; plus, the collector in me would kind of like to have the set. On the other, I’m just not sure I can justify it. Off topic – I am now back from holiday and will be getting back into the swing of things (and comments! ) next week. We previously had a full preview of the new Disney pieces coming to both concept stores and the Disney Park locations; the charms in the following sneak peek will be exclusive to Disney Parks locations. I don’t have details on which regions exactly will be receiving these beads, or when; I would expect them all to launch in North America, but I don’t know about other places so far.

liennguyen Offline

19.12.2017 04:30
#2 RE: pandora disney parks autumn or winter 2017 preview Antworten

Visit Magento 2 wishlist extension free to explore Top 6 Magento 2 Multiple Wishlist Extensions Free and Paid.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz