Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 230 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
yellowbaby520 Offline

06.10.2017 09:05
Houston Texans Women's Jersey Antworten

Thirty Years Experience

Since opening our plant in 1983 Wholesale Washington Capitals Jersey , World Wide Steel Buildings has been satisfying customers invariably. We currently are the largest open-web truss manufacturer on the planet. With over thirty years experience in the steel building industry, Worldwide Steel Buildings is your only choice for steel buildings of any shape, size, or design.

What's more; your steel building will probably cost you far less than you imagine because you deal directly with Worldwide Steel Buildings, the manufacturer, not a middle man who adds his own markup to the product. Every element of your steel building is produced in our modern, state of the art facility.

Our Customers Say Worldwide Steel Buildings are the Best
All of our customers are extremely satisfied; not only with our product, but with our service as well.

Paul R, of Branham, Virginia had this to say, "I was first impressed that your buildings are engineered for strength, but still light weight. This was the major factor leading me to a conversation with John Turner, one of your Building Consultant. I had never constructed a steel building before, and Mr. Turner was not only extremely knowledgeable about the major project that I considered undertaking, but equally, he was a great guidance in lining up the steps toward my personal vision. "

Mike H. of Portsmouth, Virginia says, "The building has been going together perfectly and everything fits surprisingly well! As someone in the engineering and design field, I have to say that you must have a very good Wholesale Vancouver Canucks Jersey , conscientious design team and a good QA process for the drawings and manufacturing, especially considering this was a one-off, custom design."

Jim from Modus Group, LLC in Leesburg, Virginia stated' "…I abandoned a sizeable deposit from one "manufacturer" because it turned out they were nothing but a broker. Even though the company experienced no significant expense on my behalf, they wouldn't refund a penny of my deposit. I ended up working with John Turner of WorldWide Steel Buildings. It has been a great experience so far, not to mention that AOPA members get a 10% discount. Considering the broker markup from the previous company and the 10% discount, my cost of steel was less with WorldWide even considering the lost deposit…"

Further adding to our list of extremely satisfied customers, Tom H of the Modus Group, LLC, says, "Thank you for your prompt response regarding this latest building addition. It has been great working with you and Worldwide Steel Buildings on our facility. As you know we put up the first 80'x100' web truss building in spring 2011. We needed a quick turn around and the building arrived on site only 30 days after order, meeting our rush schedule. By the end of 2011 we ordered and installed another 100'x100' add on to the existing facility. Now we just placed our third order from Worldwide Steel building to add onto the last building. The lead time and quality is great. The way these are set up make it easy to modify, add windows and install a mezzanine."

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz