Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 220 mal aufgerufen
 Medien, Schule, Beruf, Unterhaltung pp.
Billy Offline

31.10.2017 09:57
promotions round up: current and upcoming promotions Antworten

Today cheap pandora rings online sees the start of one of Pandora’s UK big events of the year – the 3 for 2 ring promotion! Pandora kept this pretty quiet this year, as I hadn’t heard the dates for this promo until yesterday evening! The promotion guidelines are simple: buy three Pandora rings of any value, and Pandora will let you have the lowest-priced ring for free! The promotion will run from today until the 31st of July, and the offer applies both in store and online – you can get your Pandora rings from authorised retailer John Greed until Sunday. I recently expanded my Pandora ring collection quite a bit with the recent sales, both on Rue La La and in the UK, and so I won’t be taking part this time around. I have real weakness for the classic floral rings, and love to put them with the more simple plain-silver stacking rings.:)Are you taking part in this year’s promotion? Do you have a Pandora ring collection already? A nice surprise for Pandora fans in the US and Canada today, as the 3-for-2 ring promotion for North America has just started! It was originally slated to be an earring promo, but Pandora have changed this to the more traditional ring promo and moved it forward in the calendar. The promo will be running from today until the 17th. The promotion rules are very simple: buy two Pandora rings in a single transaction and get a third of equal or lesser value for free. The promo is not available online, but most of the pandora birthstone rings sale major retailers will accept phone orders. Pandora retailers are not allowed to ship outside their region, so international readers will have to find a friend in the US or Canada to help them. I won’t be taking part in this promotion, as I’ve actually been enjoying some retired rings that I picked up in various sales recently! <3 But it is a great deal, and such a good opportunity to start a ring collection if you haven’t already. Today sees the surprise start of the Autumn 2015 3-for-2 ring promotion for North America! It was originally scheduled for the 1st of October, but for some reason it has been pushed forward to start today.

The promotion rules are very simple: buy two pandora rose gold rings in a single transaction and get a third of equal or lesser value for free. The promo is not available online, but most of the major retailers will accept phone orders. Pandora retailers are not allowed to ship outside their region, so international readers will have to find a friend in the US or Canada to help them. My next ring purchases won’t be until the Winter 2015 collection’s launch (I love the two new bow rings coming out! ) so I’ll give this promo a miss, but it is a great opportunity to stock up on the new rings out for Autumn or to kickstart your Pandora ring collection. The promotion guidelines are simple: buy three Pandora rings of any value, and Pandora will let you have the lowest-priced ring for free! The promotion will run from today until the 31st of July, and the offer applies both in store and online – you can get your Pandora rings from authorised retailer John Greed until Sunday. I recently expanded my Pandora ring collection quite a bit with the recent sales, both on Rue La La and in the UK, and so I won’t be taking part this time around. I have real weakness for the classic floral rings, and love to put them with the more simple plain-silver stacking rings.:)Today sees the start of one of the UK’s most anticipated promotions of the year – the 3 for 2 ring promotion! Many Pandora collectors in the UK have been sorely missing promotions, as Pandora HQ have decreased the number of gift with promotions for the region, so this provides a welcome relief from the drought.;)The promotion guidelines are simple: buy three Pandora rings of any value, and Pandora will let you have the lowest-priced ring for free! The promotion will run from the 22nd of May until the 26th of May. The offer applies both in store and with most major UK online retailers. Readers from abroad should note that retailers are not allowed to ship outside of their geographical region; therefore, if you wish to indulge in this promotion, you will have to find someone from the UK to help you. This offers a great opportunity to start your Pandora ring collection, or to pick up some of the beautiful new rings that launched with the cheap pandora rings sale Spring 2014 collection. Are you planning on taking part?

liennguyen Offline

30.11.2017 11:27
#2 RE: promotions round up: current and upcoming promotions Antworten

To enhance speed of your Magento websites, visit M1: defer parsing of javascript magento | M2: defer parsing of javascript magento 2  :)

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz