Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 182 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
xsw96 Offline

23.03.2018 10:20
her for support through the recov Antworten

Dennis Pittas career is in jeopardy due to the fractured and dislocated hip he suffered in September. The Ravens tight end told the Baltimore Sun that suffering the same injury for the second time in 14 months has left his playing career up in the air. Pitta said his hip must heal naturally following his September surgery before he can begin rehab and allow doctors to decide whether he can return to the football field. With an injury like this, I think theres always doubt and theres always uncertainty, Pitta told the Sun. That was the case last year. I didnt know if Id be able to make the full recovery and get back on the field, and itll be the same this time. Its a pretty serious injury, and something that takes time to heal and something that has to heal correctly in order to get back out there. So Im being patient, well see when that time comes. Pitta signed a five-year, $32 million extension with the Ravens in the offseason. Youve got to be able to deal with injuries, Pitta added. And hopefully, Im able to heal well and get back out there. Tyrann Mathieu Jersey . - Vince Carter, heading into his 17th NBA season, doesnt consider age a big issue anymore. Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . The 49ers announced the deal Tuesday. San Francisco selected Lloyd in the fourth round of the 2003 draft. http://www.uscardinalslockroom.com/Black...illiams-Jersey/. While Chelsea stayed two points behind leader Arsenal courtesy of Etoos hat trick, seventh-place United slipped 14 points from the summit this weekend. And the gap from the Champions League places is growing as well, with Liverpool six points ahead in fourth. Adrian Peterson Jersey . -- The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Cuban shortstop Erisbel Arruebarrena to a $25 million, five-year contract Saturday. Mike Iupati Jersey .C. Lions. The clubs former starting quarterback, assistant and head coach returned Thursday as its receivers coach.ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - J.A. Happ and Alex Cobb stood side by side on Sunday afternoon and called on Major League Baseball to provide pitchers with the option to wear protective head gear. "Whether that pitcher wants to pitch with head gear or not is up to him but I definitely think there should be an option," said Cobb. "I havent heard too much but I do know that its moving in the right direction and hopefully there will be an option by next year." The league has been studying different prototypes, including caps with enhanced padding, since last offseason. So far nothing has been approved. "I think youd be crazy not to look into it if it was available," said Happ. "I think function is the big issue. We were struck in the ear so like I said it would almost have to be a helmet situation. If it was functional and comfortable and didnt hinder the performance at all then absolutely." Both pitchers are linked by separate, equally scary, incidents at Tropicana Field this season. It was May 7 when Happ, pitching to Desmond Jennings in the second inning of an eventual 6-4 win, was struck in the side of the head by a line drive. He crumpled to the ground. Onlookers thought he was out cold even though he wasnt, and eventually he was carted off the field. Happ suffered a minor skull fracture behind his left ear. Stitches repaired a nasty gash to his ear. The worst of his injuries, however, were to his right knee. He suffered strained MCL and PCL ligaments when his leg buckled underneath him.dddddddddddd Happs return, which came exactly three months after the incident, would have been much sooner if not for the knee trouble. Almost six weeks after Happ was hurt, an Eric Hosmer line drive hit Cobb in the head in the fifth inning of the June 15 Rays-Royals game. Cobb suffered a concussion and had to work through the effects of his head trauma before returning to the majors on Thursday, exactly two months after the incident. The two men didnt know each other beforehand and since, theyve kept in touch via text messages and have struck up a friendship. While neither relied on the other for support through the recovery process, they share a bond very few can understand. "Not too many people know what youve gone through on a personal level so to know his battles, although they were different, they were almost more severe and more troublesome in some cases with his knee," said Cobb. "Its really nice to see him back out on a big league field and pitching well, too." Happ happened to be watching at the time Cobb was injured. "It was just such a surreal thing," said Happ. "Again, just to see him and be able to catch up and see that the healing has taken place, thats the biggest thing. Definitely a scare with some of the issues that he had to deal with that I didnt. "He had a little bit more to overcome in that sense and really glad to see he was able to do that." Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz