Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 140 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
xsw96 Offline

24.03.2018 09:25
nd the player advancing to the single elimination competi Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Rookie Tyler Toffoli and backup goaltender Ben Scrivens have made enormous contributions lately for the Los Angeles Kings, whose depth has been tested by numerous injuries. Toffoli had two goals Monday night, Jarret Stoll also scored and Scrivens made 25 saves in a 3-2 victory over the St. Louis Blues. Toffoli, a 21-year-old centre who was taken in the second round of the 2010 draft, has six goals -- four have been game-winners -- and 11 points in 14 games since he was recalled from the minors on Nov. 2. His only other two-goal game in the NHL was on Nov. 9 at Staples Center in a 5-1 win over Vancouver. Toffoli made his NHL debut late last season and opened some eyes with his stellar play during the playoffs with two goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 12 games. "It definitely helped, getting that experience last year, especially in the playoffs," Toffoli said. "Its not easy stepping into the playoffs -- and being able to get the opportunity to do that, I definitely learned a lot." Scrivens, who has performed brilliantly in place of the injured Jonathan Quick, was heading toward his fourth shutout of the season when Kevin Shattenkirk and Vladimir Tarasenko scored in the final 5:54. Shattenkirks goal came 6 seconds after the Kings killed off a power play caused by Colin Frasers slashing penalty. "We showed character in the third by pushing back a little bit," Blues captain David Backes said. "But at some point, we need to learn our lesson that if you give good teams leads, its a heck of an uphill climb to try to get back in the game." Scrivens has given up fewer than three goals in each of his last 10 starts and has posted two shutouts since Quick went on injured reserve with a groin strain on Nov. 12 at Buffalo. "I feel pretty good. I dont feel fatigued right now," he said. "I know when Quickie will be back, or when hes scheduled to be back, so Ive got to make sure I get my time when I can." Los Angeles has allowed fewer than three goals in a franchise-record 13 consecutive games. The streak includes a pair of 3-2 shootout losses to Buffalo and San Jose. "They force you. Theyre a physical, hard-checking team. But we have to have a better reaction than we did," coach Ken Hitchcock said. "They took it to us. We revved it up halfway through the hockey game, but you cant play like that." Jaroslav Halak made 20 saves for the Blues, who have lost consecutive games in regulation for the first time this season following their 6-3 defeat at San Jose on Friday. Halak had allowed just five goals in his previous five starts after getting pulled with a 3-0 deficit in the first period of a 4-1 loss at Washington on Nov. 17. The Kings, who hadnt had a first-period goal in any of their previous four home games -- all losses -- opened the scoring at the 10:38 mark. Stoll got the puck from Justin Williams near the top of the left circle and took a 40-foot wrist shot that glanced off defenceman Barret Jackmans leg and past Halak with Dustin Brown screening the goalie. Toffoli made it 2-0 at 16:13 of the period, beating Halak from short range after Drew Doughtys long snap shot from the high slot deflected off Toffolis stick and Halaks right shoulder before hitting the crossbar. He gave the Kings a three-goal cushion at 5:48 of the second, scoring from the low slot after Willie Mitchells wrist shot from the left point caromed off teammate Mike Richards. "We tried to approach this one with maybe a little bit more focus and attention to detail," Scrivens said. "We obviously know theyve got an extremely potent power play, so you can only give them so many chances because theyre going to find a way to bury one." NOTES: St. Louis has yet to be shut out this season. ... The Kings eliminated the Blues from the playoffs in each of the previous two seasons. In 2012, they beat St. Louis in the second round on the way to their first Stanley Cup title. The Blues, who entered the NHL with the Kings in the 1967 expansion, are still looking for their first Cup. ... Brown has been held to a goal and an assist in his last 13 games. ... The Kings are 8-0-0 when leading after two periods, and havent allowed a first-period goal in their last seven games at Staples Center. ... Los Angeles is 0 for 20 on the power play over its last six games. Cameron Payne Jersey .D. Martinezs ninth-inning sacrifice fly scored Torii Hunter with the winning run and the Detroit Tigers beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 Sunday. John Paxson Jersey . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. http://www.authenticbullsauthority.com/r...jersey-c-7/.com) - Chris Kreider tallied a goal and an assist as the New York Rangers capped a successful California road trip with a 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. Dennis Rodman Jersey . On Thursday theyll learn even more. Despite the cloud of uncertainty that has followed them around from the moment general manager Masai Ujiri was brought in to put his stamp on the franchise, the Raptors have surpassed all pre-season expectations. Michael Jordan Jersey . -- ETwaun Moore had 14 points in 30 minutes, and the Orlando Magic defeated the Detroit Pistons 87-86 on Sunday night.Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic look set to battle it out for the year-end world No 1 ranking, but six of the other best players of the season will also be in attendance at the ATP World Tour Finals in London, which takes place from November 13-20. Stan Wawrinka, Milos Raonic, Kei Nishikori, Marin Cilic, Gael Monfils and Dominic Thiem are among the other players who will be involved.Currently, Murray has moved 405 points above Djokovic in the latest rankings, but the Serb could regain his place at the top if he goes undefeated to land a fifth straight Tour Finals crown. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The tournament, which also features an eight-team doubles draw, will be shown live on Sky Sports and is one not to miss.Here, we look at those players who have qualified and whose group theyre in...John McEnroe Group1. Andy Murray (11,185) The Scot has excelled since winning Wimbledon for a second time and then successfully retaining his Olympic title in Rio this summer. He won back-to-back titles in China before collecting further titles in Vienna and Paris at the weekend.TitlesATP World Tour Masters 1000 Paris (Indoor/Hard) Highlights of John Isner v Andy Murray in the final of the Paris Masters Vienna (Indoor/Hard) Highlights of Andy Murray v Jo-Wilfried Tsonga from the Vienna Open final ATP World Tour Masters 1000 Shanghai (Outdoor/Hard) Highlights of Roberto Bautista Agut v Andy Murray in the final of the Shanghai Masters Beijing (Outdoor/Hard) Highlights of the clash between Andy Murray and Grigor Dimitrov from the final of the China Open Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games (Outdoor/Hard)Wimbledon (Outdoor/Grass)London / Queens Club (Outdoor/Grass)ATP World Tour Masters 1000 Rome (Outdoor/Clay) Highlights from the Rome Masters Final as Andy Murray faced Novak Djokovic in a repeat of the Madrid Open final a week earlier 3. Stan Wawrinka (5,115) Swiss star Wawrinka landed his third Grand Slam title and his 11th consecutive win in a championship final with an unforgettable victory over Novak Djokovic in the final of the US Open at Flushing Meadows. All his titles in 2016 have come on hardcourts which makes him a real dangerman heading to London.TitlesUS Open (Outdoor/Hard)Geneva (Outdoor/Clay)Dubai (Outdoor/Hard)Chennai (Outdoor/Hard)5. Kei Nishikori (4,705) Nishikori won his 11th Tour title in Memphis, but then fell at the final hurdle in Miami and Barcelona. He reached his second Masters 1000 final of the year in Toronto before losing to Stan Wawrinka in the last four of the US Open.TitlesMemphis (Indoor/Hard)7. Marin Cilic (3,450) Cilic boosted his chances by beating Nishikori in the final of the Swiss Indoors in Basel and booked his ticket to the Tour finals in London with victory over David Goffin at the ATP Paris Masters en route to the last four.TitlesATP World Tour Masters 1000 Cincinnati (Outdoor/Hard) Highlights of the Cincinnati Masters final between Andy Murray and Marin Cilic Ivan Lendl Group2.dddddddddddd Novak Djokovic (10,780 points) Australian Open and French Open champion Djokovic lost his world No 1 ranking to Andy Murray at the Paris Masters, but he will determined to regain it back and will undoubtedly be the man to beat at the O2 Arena having won the tournament four years in a row.TitlesATP World Tour Masters 1000 Canada (Outdoor/Hard) Highlights of Novak Djokovic v Kei Nishikori from the final of the Toronto Masters Roland Garros (Outdoor/Clay)ATP World Tour Masters 1000 Madrid (Outdoor/Clay) Highlights of Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic from the final of the Madrid Open ATP World Tour Masters 1000 Miami (Outdoor/Hard) Highlights of Novak Djokovic v Kei Nishikori in the Miami Open final ATP World Tour Masters 1000 Indian Wells (Outdoor/Hard) Highlights of Novak Djokovic v Milos Raonic in the final of Indian Wells Australian Open (Outdoor/Hard)Doha (Outdoor/Hard)4. Milos Raonic (5,050) The Canadian began his season in style by winning his eighth Tour title at the Brisbane International before falling to Andy Murray at the semi-final stage at the Australian Open. He reached his first Grand Slam final at Wimbledon where he lost out once more to Murray.I have had my best ever season so far this year and it is a great reward to be one of the first few players to qualify for London, Raonic told the official ATP World Tour website. I love playing indoors and I look forward to finishing 2016 hopefully on a high note.TitlesBrisbane (Outdoor/Hard)6. Gael Monfils (3,625) The Frenchman will be making his debut at the season-ending spectacular after a career-best year where he finished runner-up to Rafa Nadal at the Monte-Carlo Masters. He later claimed the biggest title of his career in Washington.I heard a lot of great things about the event, every match is like a final and I always love to play on a big stage, Monfils told the official ATP World Tour website.TitlesWashington (Outdoor/Hard)8. Dominic Thiem (3,215) Thiem became only the ninth active player - and 29th in Open Era history to win three titles on three different surfaces in the same year. He is riding high on a crest of a wave and at 23, will be the youngest player in the capital.TitlesStuttgart (Outdoor/Grass)Nice (Outdoor/Clay)Acapulco (Outdoor/Hard)Buenos Aires (Outdoor/Clay) The final standings of each group shall be determined by the first of the following methods that apply:a) Greatest number of wins.b) Greatest number of matches played.c) Head-to-head results if only two players are tied.d) If three players are tied, then: i) If three players each have one win, a player having played less than all three matches is automatically eliminated and the player advancing to the single elimination competition is the winner of the match-up of the two players tied with 1-2 records; or ii) Highest percentage of sets won; or iii) Highest percentage of games won; or iv) The player positions on the Emirates ATP Rankings as of the Monday after the last ATP World Tour tournament of the calendar year. v) If (i), (ii), (iii) or (iv) produce one superior player (first place), or one inferior player (third place), and the two remaining players are tied, the tie between those two players shall be broken by head-to-head record.Check our game-by-game coverage from all Group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis. Also See: Murrays climb to greatness Murray v Djokovic: Is the race won? Murrays magnificent year Murray milestones Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz