Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 190 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
xsw96 Offline

24.03.2018 09:32
ng for a show." Bradford said it was a Antworten

MILAN, Italy -- A last-minute goal saw Inter Milan fall to a 2-1 defeat at home to Atalanta in Serie A on Sunday and lose pace in the race for a European place. Giacomo Bonaventura scored his second goal of the match with 10 seconds remaining after Inter had hit the woodwork three times in an entertaining second half. Mauro Icardi had cancelled out Bonaventuras goal within 60 seconds in the first half. Inter remained fifth and is level on points with Parma, which earlier drew 1-1 against Genoa and has a game in hand. Hellas Veronas European bid was dented again as it lost 5-0 at Sampdoria. Elsewhere, Udinese beat Sassuolo 1-0 and Bologna won a relegation fight against Cagliari by the same score. Fourth-placed Fiorentina, which is a point ahead of Inter and Parma, visits Napoli later. Also Sunday, Lazio hosts AC Milan and leader Juventus visits bottom club Catania. Atalanta started the brighter at San Siro and Inter goalkeeper Samir Handanovic pulled off several good saves, while German Denis headed Bonaventuras cross off the crossbar. The visitors broke the deadlock in the 35th minute as Maxi Moralez rolled the ball across for Bonaventura to finish off a rapid counterattack. But Inter was immediately level when Icardi latched onto Fredy Guarins through ball and cut across Mario Yepes before firing into the bottom left corner. To celebrate he held up a T-shirt dedicated to his girlfriend Wanda Nera, the ex-wife of former Sampdoria teammate Maxi Lopez. Inter should have sealed the match in the second half but Guarin smashed a shot off the crossbar and Rodrigo Palacio sent a glancing header onto the left upright. Both sides could have snatched the win. Inters Jonathan cleared off the line three minutes from time before chipping the ball off the underside of the crossbar at the other end. Atalanta secured the result when Bonaventura was left completely unmarked at the far post to head a free kick between Handanovics legs. Parma maintained its charge toward a European spot as it extended its club record unbeaten run to 17 matches. Genoa took the lead against the run of play in the 21st when Isaac Cofie drilled Moussa Konates through ball across Parma goalkeeper Antonio Mirante. Parma levelled 10 minutes later. Genoa failed to deal properly with a free kick and Ezequiel Schelotto fired a powerful shot into the top corner. Verona looked on course for a European spot at the turn of the year but has only won one of its past 11 games and fell to a third consecutive loss. Sampdoria took the lead in the fourth minute when Renans effort crashed off the bottom of the right post and Gianluca Sansone was on hand for the tap in. Renan then got on the scoresheet himself before a double for Roberto Soriano. Angelo Palombo added the fifth. At Udinese, captain Antonio Di Natale scored his 10th goal of the season to ensure he reached double figures in goals for the eighth consecutive season. It was a good way to mark his 324th league appearance for Udinese -- a new club record. Di Natale could have had a second but kicked up a chunk of turf as he ballooned a penalty over the bar. Sassuolo also missed a penalty kick. Justin Tucker Jersey . -- Antoine Bibeau bought the Val-dOr Foreurs valuable time at the Memorial Cup with his 51-save shutout Friday. Joe Flacco Jersey . Yup, he definitely needed this one. Craig homered twice and had three RBIs Wednesday night to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 7-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates. Craig went 4 for 5 and Yadier Molina added three hits for the Cardinals, who salvaged the final game of a three-game set in hopes of staying within shouting distance of front-running Milwaukee in the NL Central. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Customized/.Y. - Islanders forward Anders Lee has been fined $2,286 by the NHL for elbowing St. Jimmy Smith Jersey . "Theyve been good against everybody," he said. Carlos Gomez launched a three-run homer and Matt Garza battled into the seventh inning for his first win in four starts to help the Brewers continue their mastery of the Rockies with a 7-4 victory Saturday. Marshal Yanda Jersey . Still, Encarnacion felt a sense of relief. He felt a pop just before crumpling to the ground after running out a groundball in the first inning of Saturdays game. It could have been worse. “Its going to take maybe two weeks,” said Encarnacion. “It depends how Im going to be and how Im going to be day after day, feeling better or not.ST. LOUIS -- Sam Bradford showed improved zip on the ball during the St. Louis Rams fan fest scrimmage at the Edward Jones Dome. "You can see those balls were humming," coach Jeff Fisher said after Saturdays practice. Bradford seems to benefiting from improved upper-body strength. To keep the arm strong, coaches are monitoring Bradfords pitch count much as the St. Louis Cardinals would do for star pitcher Adam Wainwright. Both said theres no set limit, but that the information would help gauge progress and performance in training camp. "I think if it gets a little excessive over a couple-day range, we back it down, especially some of the deeper throws," Bradford said. That hasnt happened yet. "Im not going into detail, how many," Fisher said. "You can see how he did today, and those that have been to practice, you can see that hes not having any difficulty with the ball and the arm." Bradford focused on weight training for the upper body while rehabbing from surgery on his left knee that sidelined him the final nine games. Although hes wearing a brace, he has no concerns about the knee, either. "Coming into this camp, its probably the strongest Ive been from the waist up, and I think it probably has paid off a little bit," Bradford said. "I feel like I can make some of those throws that maybe were a little slower last year." The Rams began tracking Bradfords throws when Fisher arrived in 2012. Bradford said that definitely was not the case at Oklahoma. "In college they dont really care," Bradford said. "You throw like 500 balls a day and theyre like Youre good, just put some ice on it." Bradford may not play in the preseason opener next Friday night against the New Orleans Saints, but said it was "totally coachs call." "Obviously, Im going to be readyy to go and if he tells me Im playing.dddddddddddd Im going to be pumped to get back out on the field," Bradford added. "If he feels like its best to not go out there, I trust him and Ill be ready to go the following week." Wide receiver Stedman Bailey was perhaps the most impressive skill position player. Hes suspended for the first four regular-season games for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing drugs, but the Rams think so highly of him that hes getting a lot of snaps with the first unit. "Its something that kills me every time I think about it," Bailey said. "But my job is to keep working hard, keep giving my all to the team. When I come back, just be looking for a show." Bradford said it was a "bummer" that Bailey wont be part of the offence when the season starts. Attendance was 15,723 for a workout that was the first time more than half of the roster was on the game field. "This is probably the most exciting day we have in training camp," Bradford said. "It breaks the routine. We get to leave Rams Park. We get to come to the Dome." Among the first-timers was rookie defensive back Maurice Alexander, a fourth-round pick. Alexander worked on the cleaning crew after games at the dome for a season after getting kicked off the team at Utah State. "Its the best feeling in the world," said Alexander, who is from St. Louis. "Its crazy, its amazing." Defensive tackle Michael Brockers left the session with what appeared to be a leg injury. Middle linebacker James Laurinaitis had a boot on his left foot from a practice injury two days earlier and guard Rodger Saffold was held out with a stinger. Players have the day off Sunday before resuming preparations for the preseason opener next Friday against the New Orleans Saints. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz