Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 237 mal aufgerufen
 Politisches
xsw96 Offline

27.03.2018 09:12
. Deal with it and rid yourself of the drama. Antworten

ABBOTSFORD, B.C. -- Abbotsfords Sven Baertschi is feeling confident now that the points are starting to come. Baertschi extended his point streak to five games and scored the winner in a shootout as the Heat defeated the Texas Stars 3-2 in American Hockey League action Saturday night. The Bern, Switzerland native was assigned to the Heat by the Calgary Flames on Dec. 12 and had struggled to put up points, but since being matched with Corey Locke and Josh Jooris, things have changed. "Its nice to have points and everything but in the end you just want to play well," said Baertschi. "There were nights before where I felt I was playing really, really well but the points werent there. In the end, if you get in that groove, you feel well and your game is going, then the points come automatic." The Flames 2011 first round choice had just four points in his first 14 games with the AHL affiliate, but has a goal and four helpers during his current streak. "I think hes getting to that point in life . . . where its time to make hay," said Heat head coach Troy Ward. "Theres some resiliency in his game, theres a little bit of swagger in his step, and theres a little bit of confidence. But I also think it comes to a point where every player down here in the American league has to have the ability to say, Thats enough. Its time for me to step forward." With the shootout tied after six shooters apiece, Baertschi beat goalie Cristopher Nilstorp five-hole to give his team a 3-2 edge. "When I looked at the goalie, he has really long legs," said Baertschi. "The move I try most of the time is to go between the legs and it worked out perfect, especially a goalie with big legs (because) they have to be very, very quick. I took advantage of that there." Olivier Roy stopped Brett Ritchie to clinch the win. Roy made 36 saves through overtime for his third victory in five days. "He was huge for us tonight and has been great the last few games," Baertschi said of his goalie. "Its awesome to see him come here, a new organization, and he was in the (ECHL). He gets a chance to come here and hes doing so well so were all proud of him and were glad hes playing so well." Jooris and Derek Smith scored in regulation for Abbotsford (31-14-4), who has won five straight and is on a 6-0-2 run. Hubert Labrie and Brett Ritchie replied for Texas (28-15-6), and Nilstorp made 27 saves. The Heat crowded the front of their net and held the Stars offensive leaders to one assist combined. Travis Morin and Colton Sceviour have an AHL-high 27 goals apiece and Chris Mueller is sixth with 21. "They have some of the most skilled players in the league," said Smith. "When you can get a chance to pressure them, take away time and space, we did that. You cant let guys like Travis Morin and the best players in the league make plays." The Stars have dropped their last three contests and trail first-place Abbotsford by four points in the Western Conference standings. "Weve had a good stretch the last two weeks and passed them in the standings," said Smith. "Now we want to make sure theyre looking up at us for the rest of the year." Corban Knight was issued a penalty for a face-off violation with three seconds to go in regulation and the Stars carried that power play into overtime. Sceviour had the best chance to end it quickly but Roy stayed square to extend the extra frame. "Its an awful feeling, you dont want to be there," said Baertschi of the overtime penalty kill. "But our guys did a great job and our goalie was outstanding there so in the end it was a huge team effort to make sure it went to a shootout." The game marked a battle of the leagues top power-play units with Texas at 27.7 per cent efficiency with the man advantage. The Stars finished 0 for 5 and Abbotsford was 1 for 6. "Guys were getting into shot lanes and blocking shots and when Roy had to he came up big," said Smith. "That save he made in overtime was obviously a game saver. But we did a good job clearing pucks too and when we got a chance to get it down we made sure it went the full 200." Ritchie opened the scoring for the Stars at 10:22. After taking a feed from Jamie Oleksiak, Ritchie fired a wrist shot from the left face-off dot, beating Roy stick side for his 10th of the season. The Heat scored twice in 57 seconds to take the lead early in the second period. First, Ben Street won the draw back to Smith on a power play, and his shot beat Nilstorp top corner. Then Baertschi stole the puck at centre and fed Locke, who in turn found Jooris for a one-timer at 5:30. "Playing with Locke and Josh has been a lot of fun," said Baertschi. "Locke made a great play today." The Stars evened the game at 8:25. Maxime Fortunuss point shot was deflected by Labrie for his first goal of the year. Jack Johnson Blue Jackets Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Cam Atkinson Blue Jackets Jersey . - Wesley Matthews got a chance to practice his bow-and-arrow 3-point celebration on Sunday night. http://www.hockeybluejacketsauthority.co...ets-jersey-c-9/. -- Kevin Harvick pulled away on a restart with 47 laps to go and ended Chase Elliotts two-race winning streak in NASCARs Nationwide Series with a dominating victory early Saturday at Richmond International Raceway. Seth Jones Blue Jackets Jersey . A larger-than-life personality known for his intimidating style in the 18-yard box, Schmeichels career spanned some 20 years -- including a memorable tenure at Manchester United. Nick Foligno Blue Jackets Jersey Authentic . Armstrong was given the rank of "Chevalier" -- or Knight -- in the "Legion dHonneur" in 2005, the last year of his seven consecutive Tour de France victories.FIVE QUICK HOOPS THOUGHTS 1. CARMELO ANTHONY: As Knicks fans worry about the potential departure with his decision to opt out, I see this as a blessing in disguise. As currently constructed, the Knicks have NO shot at being a legitimate contender. Yes. The organization gave up a kings ransom to get a major Asset yet when you reflect on his time in NY hes been a terrific scoring talent and theyve had their share of ups and downs and in his defense - not all his fault. He is what he is at this stage of his career -- a brilliant scorer who plays very hard on the offensive end of the court. In the end, sometimes in sports, business and life the best strategy is to cut your losses and move on. With Tyson Chandler, Amare Stoudemire and Andrea Bargnani all off the books next season, it allows president Phil Jackson to shape the organization in his image which is the right move. The key is to avoid all the noise from the NY media with demands to go for Big Name $$ Quick Fixes and make thoughtful basketball decisions. This organization tries too often to Win the Back Page rather than do whats smart. Yes, a terrific talent could walk out the door for little or nothing yet in 12 months you get to truly build the right foundation for long term success. Good common sense. 2. CHICAGO BULLS: Youll hear their name lots in the next 10 days when Melos name comes up and if I were Melo this makes complete sense to me as long as hes willing to take a pay cut that he can earn some back in quality endorsements if hes a significant piece on a major-league winning team in Chicago. Against the Knicks, a quick comparison: Money: NY, ownership: Chicago…. not close, management: Chicago…. Sorry, but Phil Jackson has never been a president/GM, coach: Chicago…. not close, team talent level: Chicago. If Derrick Rose can even get back to being 80 per cent of what he was, this is a nice edge. In my mind, the Bulls make the most sense if -- and its a big IF -- hes willing to sacrifice. Hell be held totally accountable here on a daily basis. No nonsense..ddddddddddddnbsp; Defining moment for him in his career. 3. KEVIN LOVE: Where there is smoke …. If Im the TWolves, I move him as soon as I can and get on with the business of reshaping my team while his value is at its highest. Many folks say wait until the trade deadline, yet Im not sure youll get better than the next few weeks. I think you owe it to yourself and your fans to cut the cord as soon as you can. Believe me; if they really want him, theyll blink and offer you close (not all) of what you want. Be proactive. In 12 months, hell be out the door. Deal with it and rid yourself of the drama. Terrific talent, yet hes got you to how many playoff appearances? Sure, the other 14 teammates matter a whole lot in the Western Conference but its time to be realistic and based upon your market build a team rather than the concern with having name guys. 4. ZACH RANDOLPH (Grizzlies): Trying to get an extension worked out in Memphis. Makes perfect sense to me. All the guy does is produce and hes done it in the context of winning/playoffs. A double-double machine who is one of the toughest covers in the league, hes been very good for you. A piece you cant lose. If the term and money make sense, do it. 5. JOEL EMBIID: Feel awful for this young man. Watching him play this year at the University of Kansas hes an intriguing talent with loads of major potential that I love. On the other hand, with some teams freaked out by the injuries to bigs like Sam Bowie and Greg Oden over the years with the complete - and I mean complete - change in the way the NBA game is played on the perimeter it might benefit him to fall a bit to a team that will be patient with him and allow him to work his way in at the right pace as a rookie. Hes got a chance to be very good, yet in a different league that bigs came into 20 years ago. If he drops a bit, someones going to be quite lucky if he holds up physically. Risk vs. Reward. Can change in a very positive way or end some careers with this pick. Will be interesting to watch unfold. Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz