Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 202 mal aufgerufen
 Politisches
xsw96 Offline

27.03.2018 09:38
ho set identical times in their Williams and M Antworten

Red Bull are confident they can still fight Mercedes and Ferrari for victory in the Canadian GP despite modest results in Friday practice. While Lewis Hamilton topped the timesheets from Sebastian Vettel, a result which offered encouragement to both the Scuderia and the Silver Arrows, Red Bull duo Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen were relegated to just fourth and fifth - only fractionally ahead of Valtteri Bottas and Jenson Button, who set identical times in their Williams and McLaren cars.Canadian GP Practice Two: Hamilton completes Friday double But Ricciardo, who arguably should have won in both Monaco and Spain, believes Red Bull still have plenty of extra pace to deliver over the weekend.We know what today is for - we are learning - and if we put in the right work tonight, we will be pretty close with Ferrari tomorrow. With the right lap, we can be ahead of them, Ricciardo told Sky Sports F1.The former world champions tested a new nose on their cars on Friday in Montreal and Ricciardo is hopeful that, even if the RB12s single-lap speed isnt a match for the W06 on Saturday, Red Bull can give Hamilton and Nico Rosberg a fight on race day.I dont think we quite got everything out of it today, but thats Friday. Mercedes had a good buffer on us today, but I feel we have got a bit more to come from all areas tomorrow. If were within, say, half a second tomorrow, that would be decent enough, and then you never know what happens in the race.My happiness with the car today, I think were looking OK.When is the Canadian GP on Sky Sports F1? Daniel Ricciardo says he may have to consider leaving Red Bull if they cant offer him the chance to fight for titles over the next few seasons Team-mate Max Verstappen, meanwhile, enjoyed a trouble-free day - especially welcome after the youngster crashed three times in as many track days in Monaco.It was pretty easy [to get back on track after the frustrations of Monaco], he told Sky F1.Also in go-karting, you have those same things. Now it happens in Formula 1, a bit more people are watching, but it doesnt really matter. You need to have a strong character to start over again because there are a lot of weekends to go. I was enjoying it today. I like the track and the car was behaving quite well, so its always more enjoyable. Also See: When is the Canadian GP on Sky? Canadian GP talking points Get tickets to Silverstone When is the Canadian GP on Sky? Bryan Bulaga Jersey . Appearing on TSN 690 Monday afternoon, Mike Babcock said he had conversations with both P.K. Subban and Carey Price about those on-ice traits during Hockey Canadas summer orientation camp. Mike Babcock: McGill experience, P. Nick Perry Jersey . A criminal complaint filed in Hennepin County District Court said his girlfriend told police they got into the argument early Thursday at his suburban Minneapolis home. http://www.packersshopfootball.com/packe...vy-blue-jersey/. Claude Noel will be the man behind the bench when the team hits the ice of the MTS Centre to begin its inaugural season. Kyler Fackrell Jersey . Seth Smith hit a towering drive for a tying homer leading off the eighth and Chris Denorfia singled home two runs to give the Padres a 3-1 victory against the rival Dodgers in baseballs North American opener Sunday night. Kenny Clark Jersey .That is precisely what they got Sunday.The Ravens trailed at halftime and never built a comfortable lead against lowly Jacksonville, yet did just enough to squeeze out a 20-12 win to stay in the thick of the AFC playoff race.The Winnipeg Blue Bombers are giving Max Hall another start at quarterback on Saturday for their rematch with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. The team made the announcement on Tuesday. Hall was 18-for-30 for 241 yards last Friday with one touchdown and two interceptions in a 37-18 hhome loss to the Ticats.dddddddddddd There was speculation that the team was going with pivot Buck Pierce for their game this week. Justin Goltz is Winnipegs other quarterback. The Bombers are off to a 1-6 start this season and sit last in the East Division. Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz