Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 152 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
laiyongcai92 Offline

20.02.2019 03:10
Houston Texans Cut Jeff Allen Antworten

After two up and down (but mostly down) years in Houston Womens Julién Davenport Jersey , Jeff Allen has been released from the Texans after having been PUP’d a few months ago, per Aaron Wilson.Allen came to the Texans in 2016 as a free agent along with Brock Osweiler and Lamar Miller. Reactions at the time were...let’s just say, “mixed”, but overall there was some optimism that Allen, Osweiler, and Miller could help finally turn this offense around.Well...they turned it around alright. They turned it around so much, in fact, that this team did a full 360 instead of a 180 and just got even worse. Meanwhile Brandon Brooks and Ben Jones, who the team were unable to re-sign (or chose not to re-sign) that same year, went on to help solidify two of the best offensive lines in the league in Philadelphia and Tennessee. How’s that for value, folks?I suppose that Allen and Brock’s arrival in Houston wasn’t all bad in the end, really http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/whitney-mercilus-jersey-authentic , since the offense was so inept in 2016 that it prompted Houston to trade up for Deshaun Watson just one year later, but still...seeing Brooks continue to be a dominant guard in this league while Jeff Allen was...well...Jeff Allen, kind of made this whole “roster rebuilding” process that much more painful to watch.We wish Allen luck in his road back to good health, and I sincerely hope that his next team can get better production out of him than Houston ever did.2018 Houston Texans Training Camp: What’s The Most Competitive Position Battle? Next week, the Texans will start practicing out in West Virginia to prepare for the 2018 NFL season. They’ll be running around in shorts. The roster invitees with slim chances will be splattering each other across the field. Football will kind of sort of be back until it’s actually back during the second week of September. My favorite parts of training camp are the position battles and breakout players. We know the veterans who will continue to produce, but training camp is beneficial for those trying to leap into a starting spot, or nail down their same job, or watch the light bulb flicker and stay illuminated for a young guy who finally gets it. In this mold, Bleacher Report posted an article regarding each team’s most wide open training camp battle. This is what they had to say about the Texans:As someone who has written like 100,000 words on the Texans’ offensive line, I disagree with this claim. I feel like Juli’en Davenport will go into training camp as the starting left tackle and leave as the starting left tackle, especially if he got strong this past offseason. If his biceps are plumper http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/deandre-hopkins-jersey-authentic , his quadriceps carved above his knees like a crescent moon, and his neck is immovable, he’s the most talented offensive tackle on this roster and should walk away with this spot. Additionally, Davenport really doesn’t have any competition at left tackle. Martinas Rankin and Seantrel Henderson are right tackles.Henderson is going to be really bad, and Rankin may not be healthy until Week One (or later) after suffering a foot injury. Kendall Lamm doesn’t exist. There isn’t anyone really here to play bloody knuckles with Davenport. I believe the most wide open position battle will be the other defensive end spot. I’m expecting the secondary to be fluid with players playing a variety of different positions since Romeo Crennel doesn’t have a true number one cornerback at his disposal, he looooves to use 5+ defensive backs, and the team has three legitimate safeties. There won’t be a real position by position depth chart battle. This unit should be fairly positionless. The more interesting question on defense will be who will play the opposite side of J.J. Watt. Jadeveon Clowney should move back to outside linebacker, making this position vacant. You got Christian Covington, who’s bounced between inconsistent and injured. You got Carlos Watkins, who produced in college without doing anything spectacular and still managed to play competently last year.You got Brandon Dunn and Joel Heath, who played 40.8% and 31.6% of the team’s defensive snaps last year, and I can’t remember a single one. There’s a lot of options for this spot Youth Bruce Ellington Jersey , and no one stands out. If the team stays healthy, the Texans will have one of the best front sevens in football, and that’s without including any production from the other defensive end spot. If Houston can get anything from the other DE position, this should push their base pass rush over the top and give Whitney Mercilus and Jadeveon Clowney more room to roam, which is a horrifying thought. As of right now, my best guess is Christian Covington will win the job. He’s had it before, and he played surprisingly well last year before being lost to injury. However, we’ve seen it before. We’ve expected Covington to provide something, and then he provides nothing. Hopefully this year will be different.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz