Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 146 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
laiyongcai92 Offline

20.02.2019 03:25
2018 Houston Texans Game Day Live: Antworten

Texans vs. Colts (First Quarter) Welcome to Week 4 of Houston Texans football. Three weeks of perturbation and despair have sped past us Womens Nick Martin Jersey , leaving us only with vague questions of ‘‘Who’s the best player in the 2019 NFL Draft?’’ and ‘‘Is Jadeveon Clowney REALLY going to be worth all that money?’’. I would be remiss to not remind you that this game marks the end of the first quarter of the Texans’ regular season slate.While they may be statistically unlikely to make the playoffs, there is always the faintest glimmer of hope that Deshaun Watson and J.J. Watt carry this team to something more than their current form would suggest.It’s time for your first quarter thread. The opponent is the Colts, who have a QB who almost certainly does NOT have a partially functioning throwing shoulder and the second worst bald spot of any of the AFC South starting QBs. The comments are yours to react to all the action that happens in the first quarter.NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos Youth Christian Covington Jersey , GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB’s live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you’re on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated Authentic DeAndre Hopkins Jersey , please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it’s celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.Saturday Night’s Alright For Commenting: August 11th, 2018 Damn. I had a strange day. I was slightly buzzed the entire time with my left and right toes in two different pools. It was a friend’s birthday. I was out in Austin at one of those arcade places because Austin is a playground for adults who still watch Nickolodeon and try to outcool one another.I’ve been reading Gerald Murane. I did this thing. He wrote a short story about a library of books he had and why he bought them Womens Whitney Mercilus Jersey , if he read them, and his entire collection. Most of the books he never read. And the ones he did read he read twenty years, sometimes thirty years before. He had too many books. So he would stand in front of each one, stare at the spine Womens Zach Cunningham Jersey , close his eyes, and see what images came about. If he didn’t see anything he gave them away. To a landfill. In secret. Because he was embarrassed to be doing what he was doing. He claimed his masterwork would be to stare at the books he kept and write a book connecting all the images together. Which is what I guess literature is. It’s just the combination of connected images and the writer describes each one as beautifully as he can. I did the same thing, but with pinball machines, and out came a lot of bizarre things http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/lamar-miller-jersey-authentic , and now I feel so strange.Anyways, I don’t got nothing. I gotta go.Sound off in the comments below to discuss whatever, Texans-related or not. Just remember the standard commenting rules apply.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz