Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
laiyongcai92 Offline

21.05.2019 08:58
Relax 49ers fans Antworten

Relax 49ers fans Womens Tevin Coleman Jersey , they have found a punter"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsSan Francisco 49ers News49ers Transactions49ers free agency 201949ers sign punter Justin VogelNew,124commentsRelax 49ers fans, they have found a punterPDTShareTweetShareShare49ers sign punter Justin Vogel49ers fans can breathe a sigh of relief, they now have a punter on the roster. The 49ers have announced they have signed punter Justin Vogel to a one-year deal Tuesday afternoon. The 49ers had holes on their roster through free agency, but the one position they had nothing for was punter. Bradley Pinion signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers shortly after free agency began and the 49ers needed to find a new leg to go into it. Here’s what the 49ers had to say about Vogel: Vogel seems like he’s bounced around a bit but given that he was a 2018 Pro Bowl alternate gives some promise. Why he wasn’t on a roster for the 2018 season (remember the 2018 Pro Bowl was for the 2017 regular season), is a bit odd http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-jimmie-ward-jersey , but he seems to have a leg the 49ers can take advantage of. This doesn’t stop the 49ers from making more adjustments to their kicking unit in the draft or adding another leg via free agency. But if there’s anything that needs to be taken from this, the 49ers have addressed a need. Much like two years ago when they entered free agency without a quarterback, they have entered this free agency without a punter, and just like their last roster hole, they have addressed this need. Punters are people too. South Carolina running back Marcus Lattimore suffered one of the most gruesome knee injuries the game of football has ever seen in 2012, and although the 49ers selected him in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL draft anyway Womens Brock Coyle Jersey , he never played football again.Now Lattimore says that he can easily see the silver lining. He told DailyStoic.com that he has become interested in the philosophy of stoicism, which teaches to endure hardship without complaint, and that led to him finding a positive in his experience, starting a foundation that helps athletes who have suffered significant injuries and are struggling to pay for treatment.“Without my knee exploding on television I would鈥檝e never fully grasped the positive impact I had on people which influenced to start a non-profit,” Lattimore said. “I would have never known who was really there for me. If you want to know your true friends go through adversity. I would have never started reading and I wouldn鈥檛 have the self-awareness I have today which I consider my most prized possession.”Lattimore is now working at South Carolina as the football team’s director of player development, and he says he’s imparting the wisdom he’s learned both in books about stoicism and on the football field.“Marcus Aurelius鈥?quote ‘Just that you do the right thing Womens Nick Bosa Jersey , everything else will take care of itself,'” Lattimore said. “This quote speaks to the manifestation of my life. I鈥檝e made mistakes countless times but I always valued respect and kindness. Those are two things that we all can agree are great virtues to have. I am in a great position in my life now because my high school football coach instilled in me that those two things are non-negotiable in life. He was a great example.”Lattimore is a great example of a man who was dealt a significant setback in life, and didn’t let it define him.

«« ARLINGTON
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz