Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 OAM-Trainingslabor-Gästebuch
laiyongcai92 Offline

21.05.2019 09:44
ARLINGTON Antworten

ARLINGTON http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-kendell-beckwith-jersey , Texas (AP) — Ezekiel Elliott and the Dallas Cowboys failed in their first attempt to wrap up the NFC East by losing to Indianapolis when the Colts badly needed a win for their playoff chase.Now the NFL’s rushing leader and his teammates will try again Sunday, this time facing an opponent with nothing on the line a week after Tampa Bay was eliminated from postseason contention with a loss in Baltimore.“I think everyone in this locker room understands how important this game is,” Elliott said with Dallas coming off the franchise’s first shutout loss in 15 years . “I think it would be kind of beating a dead cow to come in here and harping on what happened last week.”Jameis Winston and the Bucs (5-9) are putting the wraps on a strange year that began with the quarterback’s personal-conduct suspension, followed by his inability to keep the job once Ryan Fitzpatrick cooled off.Fitzpatrick’s struggles gave him another shot, and Winston is set for his fifth straight start, the longest stretch for either QB this year.“Even though we’re out of contention, it still feels good to win,” said receiver Mike Evans, a bright spot for an offense that had little trouble churning out yards but often didn’t turn them into points. “Christmas is coming up. It’ll be good to have Christmas sitting on a ‘W.'”The Cowboys (8-6) just want to end their division race.Dallas ran off five straight wins to earn the enviable position of needing one victory in the final three games to reach the postseason for the second time in three seasons with Elliott and quarterback Dak Prescott, the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year on a playoff team two years ago.Moving the ball wasn’t a problem for the Cowboys in the first half of the 23-0 loss to Indianapolis, but they squandered several scoring chances. A defense that has carried Dallas most of the season had the bigger letdown in the second half.The Cowboys can win the division with another loss if Washington and Philadelphia lose. They don’t want to go there.“Guys were excited to get back there and get rid of that last game and kind of build from scratch and kind of build our swag back,” said cornerback Byron Jones, who was voted to his first Pro Bowl this week. “I know we’re going to come out feisty and fierce.”Things to consider as the Cowboys try to build on a 9-1 home record in the series with the Bucs, 11-1 if you include two playoff wins in the 1980s:RACE IS ONElliott and Todd Gurley of the Los Angeles Rams have been locked in a duel for the rushing lead for several weeks. Elliott, the 2016 rushing champion as a rookie, extended his lead despite the Cowboys’ paltry showing at the Colts. He’s 98 yards ahead with two games left, and also leads in yards from scrimmage.DECEPTIVE NUMBERSThe Buccaneers have thrown for 4 Vernon Hargreaves III Jersey ,464 yards, fourth-most passing yards through the first 14 games in NFL history behind the 2013 Broncos (4,713), 2000 Rams (4,706) and 2011 Saints (4,639). They’ve dropped from first to third in total offense (416.6 per game) over the past two weeks after leading the league for much of the year.Although they still have the No. 1 passing attack (318.9), that hasn’t translated into scoring enough points to win consistently. The Bucs are 12th in points scored (24.6) and 30th in points allowed (28.8).EASY ON LEEIt would be putting it mildly to say the Cowboys eased Sean Lee back in after the linebacker missed five games with his second hamstring injury of the season. He played seven snaps against the Colts. The emergence of rookie Leighton Vander Esch and Jaylon Smith is the primary reason, although the defense played poorly enough last week that perhaps more playing time for Lee is warranted.EVANS’ BANNER YEAREvans has 74 receptions and is closing in on Tampa Bay’s franchise record for receiving yards in a season. One of just three receivers in league history to begin a career with five consecutive 1,000-yard seasons, Evans has 1,328 yards through 14 games. He needs 95 to break Mark Carrier’s club record of 1,422 from 1989.“Hopefully I can get it,” said Evans, who has seven 100-yard games this season. “This week hopefully. If not, then next week.”LOOKING TO RETURNDallas right guard Zack Martin, who has now made the Pro Bowl in all five of his seasons, practiced Thursday for the first time since aggravating his left knee injury two weeks ago in a win over Philadelphia that pushed the Cowboys to the brink of the division title. He sat for the first time in his career against the Colts.If Martin returns M.J. Stewart Jersey White , the Cowboys will have to decide between Xavier Su’a-Filo and rookie Connor Williams at left guard. Su’a-Filo went to the hospital in Indianapolis after getting poked in the eye by teammate La’el Collins. The eye is improving, and he was a full practice participant Thursday.Tampa Bay underdogs for third straight week. *UPDATE* The spread has shifted. Bucs are now -1 with the money line -115. Money rolling in for Tampa Bay.What is Las Vegas thinking about the Buccaneers and Steelers game this weekend?So far, Vegas has pegged the Buccaneers as underdogs twice and both times they have been wrong. In no way am I a professional gambler, and in no way am I telling you to put your money with what I predict. This is really just for fun and something we here at Bucs Nation thought the readers would enjoy after sports gambling was legalized. For those that don’t know sports gambling, I will quickly go over the three main bets that are often placed. Also, the lines could always change and the website you use, could be different from mine. Betting with the spread: Currently, the Buccaneers are +1陆 . This means that if you were to take the Buccaneers with the spread, they could lose by 1 points and you’d win. On the opposite side, if you took the Steelers at -1 陆 , they’d have to win by 2 for you to win the bet. Spread bets always have the same odds, which are -110. This means that you need to risk $110 to win $100. This spread is basically a Pick’em’ type game. It’s probably not worth it to take Tampa Bay at +1 陆 . Money line bets: As of Saturday evening, the Steelers are -125. The Buccaneers are +105. In money line bets, all the team you bet on has to do is win. In terms of what the -125 means for the Steelers, you’d have to risk $125 dollars just to win $100 because they are the favorite to win this game. The Buccaneers at +115, means that a $100 dollar bet would win you $115 dollars. The money line on Tampa Bay has dropped over the recent weeks. If you remember, week one Tampa Bay was +440. Over/Under bets: Again Womens Jacquizz Rodgers Jersey , no matter what way you pick, the odds in this case are -110. Vegas sports books currently have the over under at 53陆 total points scored . If you take the over, the Bucs and Steelers must combined to score 54 points in order for you to win. Obviously, the under is 53 or under.So now we get to the part where I try and beat Vegas. Last week, I picked Tampa Bay straight up (+150) (won) and I also took the over 44 陆 (won). My current record on the season is 3-1. I will continue to keep a tracker all season of how I am doing. For now, let’s continue to ride the wave.A few things to consider. Pittsburgh is 6-0-1 straight up (moneyline) in it’s last seven games on the road. Pittsburgh is also 5-1 in it’s last six games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay. So, history says Steelers right? I don’t buy it. In their last five games, Tampa Bay is 5-0 at the spread (+1 陆). The public is actually on Tampa Bay at +1 陆 . Tampa Bay opened at +2 陆 underdogs and in some cases the line has moved to +1. That tells me that Vegas has received big bets in favor of Tampa. In regards to that, 56% of the public is on Tampa +1 陆 and 68% are on the over of 53 陆. My picks: Buccaneers at +115 and the over 53 陆. Even if the over under was 60, i’d still take it. It’s going to be a shootout come Monday night. I don’t think either team has enough talent in the secondary to slow down the opposing offense. Both teams have the top two offenses in the league through two weeks, and Big Ben has thrown the ball 101 times through two games. It’s a must win for Pittsburgh, but they have a lot of drama surrounding them and I think it’ll be too much for them to overcome, which is why I picked Tampa +115. Let’s see if we can make it 5-1 on the season.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz