Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 126 mal aufgerufen
 Medien, Schule, Beruf, Unterhaltung pp.
hongwei28 Offline

24.05.2019 04:31
www.thebengalsclub.com Antworten

Terrell Owens lost some NFL keepsakes when his storage unit was auctioned off."Bengals Fan Kyle Guy Shines in Final Four Michael Jordan Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , Plays for National ChampionshipKyle Guy, star of the Virginia Cavaliers' Final Four win, is a big Cincinnati Bengals fan. Guy, who made three free throws Saturday night with 0.6 seconds left to help UVA advance, has been known to wear Bengals gear and support the team on social media.Bengals trade up for Kyler Murray in new 2019 NFL mock draftQuarterback has always been an option, though. While new head coach Zac Taylor defended Andy Dalton, he also said everything is on the table. Owner Mike Brown has said 2019 is a prove-it year for Dalton. Mock drafts have simply caught up and consider the Bengals a wild card now.Walkthru: Re-grading the Bengals' 2016 draftThe logic is simple. On draft weekend, giving instant grades makes as much sense as giving a grade to a test the moment a student turns it in. Until we go through the process, you just don't know how good or bad they did. You can pretend you do. You can take to the Twitters with aggressive pronouncements and only point out the ones that were correct. This happens all the time.Former Bengals player loses valuable memorabilia when storage unit auctionedCINCINNATI (WKRC) - Former Bengals wide receiver and Pro Football Hall of Fame member Terrell Owens has apparently lost some valuable memorabilia when the storage unit where he was keeping it was auctioned off.NFL Mock Draft 2019: Cincinnati Bengals first three picksWe are a little more than two weeks away from the NFL Draft. We’ve taken a deep look at the first 11 picks and the options there could still go a number of different directions. We’ll keep a close eye on that, but also take a shot at the second and third round in this mock draft.Andy Dalton 'anxious' to get to work under Zac TaylorDalton played eight seasons under Lewis but has experience changing offensive coordinators plenty. The veteran quarterback is not sure what to expect from Taylor and the new coaching staff.This Day in Bengals History: Bengals Unveil Iconic HelmetBengals founder Paul Brown has modeled his second franchise in Cincinnati on his first in Cleveland with the same conservative Carlos Dunlap Jersey , button-down philosophy. From the solid orange helmets all the way down to the black cleats. But tonight when he unveils the first uniform change in Bengals history, his taste for fashion seems to be as cutting edge as his offenses. The Bengals are going with tiger stripes. Everywhere. The iconic Cincinnati Zoo meets the NFL legend at the 50-yard line. On the sleeves. On the pants. Even the helmet.Random NewsRanking teams most likely to make trades in the 2019 NFL draftMock drafts are fun and fascinating ways to help you pass the interminable amount of time before the 2019 NFL draft. It's cool to sit there and match up player with team/need and imagine what this guy would be like in that scheme. Mock drafts have a purpose, mainly as an entertainment device.Aaron Rodgers on article: 'This was a smear attack'"The thing is about this article it's not a mystery, this was smear attack by a writer looking to advance his career, talking with mostly irrelevant, bitter players who all have an agenda, rather they're advancing their own careers or just trying to stir old stuff up," Rodgers said. "Then what happens is the same tired media folks picking it up and talking about it. It's just emphasizing their opinion about me already.Stephen Jones: Dak's deal must be 'team friendly'"I just feel good that we'll find our way to a place that the contract enables us to surround him with a great supporting cast which a lot of it's in place. If you look at our offensive line, look at our receiving core, you look at Zeke: a lot of it's there. Obviously with [Jason] Witten coming back and some young tight ends Geno Atkins Jersey , certainly that's a nice spot for us, too. So we've just gotta keep building on that and be able to fit Dak in.Jack Del Rio on Khalil Mack: 'You keep those guys'During a Monday appearance on NFL Network's Up to the Minute program, Del Rio admitted the Raiders received "good value" out of the deal. And he has a good point when considering the Bears sent first-round draft picks in 2019 and 2020, a third-rounder in 2020 and a 2019 sixth-rounder in exchange for Mack and a 2020 second-round pick and a conditional 2020 fifth-round selection. Broncos quarterback Case Keenum started the year as a turnover machine, with at least one per game for the first eight games and a total of 11. Over the past three games, Keenum has had none.鈥淚鈥檓 throwing it to our guys, not throwing it to the other team,” Keenum explained to reporters on Wednesday. “Who knew?鈥漇o how is that happening?鈥淛ust being smarter with the ball,” Keenum said. “It鈥檚 something I do. That鈥檚 why early on in the season I was frustrated. It鈥檚 tough. That鈥檚 something I pride myself on as a quarterback, giving our team a chance to win and not being the reason that we aren鈥檛 winning. Turnovers in this league is probably the biggest stat that really matters. You can look at wins and losses compared to turnover battle — who won it. It鈥檚 very important for me and something I work on every day. That鈥檚 something I think about every day. Every decision I make Michael Jordan Jersey 2019 , I know the ball is the most important thing on the field. I鈥檝e got it in my hands every play, so I know every decision I make is that important. That鈥檚 why I grind, that鈥檚 why I work, and we鈥檝e gotten better across the board, offensive line, running backs and receivers. We鈥檙e all on the same page, getting better, working each week and communicating. We feel better with the offense and it鈥檚 just a lot of different things, a lot of factors.”The end result is a two-game winning streak — one that easily could have been three — with wins over Philip Rivers and Ben Roethlisberger.鈥淚 would be lying if I didn鈥檛 say I liked playing the underdog,” Keenum said Michael Jordan Jersey Womens , “that I didn鈥檛 mind not getting the respect. I really don鈥檛 think anybody else鈥檚 opinion matters but what鈥檚 going in our locker room. I have a lot of respect for what you guys do, but there鈥檚 a lot of things that go on outside this building that for us, we don鈥檛 pay attention to. We get after it and we work, and we trust each other. We trust each other鈥檚 opinion and we trust the coaches鈥?opinions. That鈥檚 what matters for us. But it feels good to prove people wrong every once in a while.”Of course, the opinions regarding the Broncos were justified by a 3-6 start to the season, which included a slide that saw the Broncos lose six of seven games.They now have a chance to get to .500 — and to contend for an unlikely playoff berth.If that’s going to happen, Keenum needs to keep throwing it to his guys, not throwing it to the other team.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz