Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 Medien, Schule, Beruf, Unterhaltung pp.
hongwei28 Offline

04.06.2019 03:55
www.49ersjerseysproshop.com Antworten

The San Francisco 49ers turned the ball over three times but still had a chance to hold off the Green Bay Packers.Then an illegal contact penalty on cornerback Richard Sherman with 43 seconds left wiped out a sack of Aaron Rodgers on third-and-15.No way were the Green Bay Packers going to give away a second chance at victory.Seven plays later Tom Rathman Jersey , Mason Crosby kicked a 27-yard field goal as time expired to hand the young 49ers a 33-30 defeat."It's part of the process and it's part of going against the best quarterback in football," Sherman said. "You give him a chance at the end — I can't have that penalty on me ... and give them a shot."It wasn't just Sherman's penalty that contributed to San Francisco's downfall.The Packers went 58 yards on a four-play drive that took just 1:05 to tie the game at 30 with 1:55 left on Davante Adams' 16-yard touchdown catch.The 49ers were in good shape with their next drive starting at midfield, but C.J. Beathard's deep pass over the middle for Marquise Goodwin was intercepted by Kevin King at the 10. Under pressure, Beathard looked as if he might have underthrown the ball.San Francisco coach Kyle Shanahan said Beathard had four options on the play. He didn't pick the right one."It's a play that if you hit it, it looks great. If you don't, then yes, it's not great. But it is what it is," Beathard said.The Packers took over and had a tough start. Rodgers was sacked with 43 seconds left, and it looked initially as if the 49ers would get one more shot. Given how they had burned the Packers with deep plays to Goodwin earlier in the game, San Francisco figured to have a decent chance to at least get a late field-goal try.The flag on Sherman, who was covering Adams, gave Green Bay a fresh slate."Nothing, really. I covered him Nick Mullens Jersey White ," Sherman said when asked what happened on the play. "He gave me an outside release, we kind of ran into each other a little bit. And then it looked like a sack on the play — I didn't look back and see it — and there was a flag."Asked if he agreed with the call, Sherman passed."It doesn't matter if you agree with the call," he said. "It's not like, 'Oh, I didn't agree with the call, they're going to pick it up.' They called it. I've got to find a way to do better."So does the rest of the secondary after the Packers got the 49ers to bite on play-action early that resulted in open passes to Jimmy Graham and Marquez Valdes-Scantling. Rodgers found Valdes-Scantling for a 60-yard completion on the Packers' first play from scrimmage, setting up Ty Montgomery's 2-yard touchdown run with 9:20 left in the first quarter to tie the game at 7.Graham and Valdes-Scantling each finished with more than 100 yards receiving. Adams had 10 catches on 16 targets with a game-high 132 yards and two scores."We kept fighting and I've got to give our guys credit," Sherman said. "We've got to find a way to finish that." SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — When Richard Sherman downplayed Seattle’s success by describing the Seahawks as a “middle of the road” team a few weeks ago, his former teammates took offense.Heading into the rematch this week between Sherman’s new team, the San Francisco 49ers, and his old one Roger Craig Jersey , former teammate Frank Clark had a stern message for the player who helped lead Seattle’s defense to a Super Bowl title five years ago.“He’s not in this locker room anymore, so his opinion really doesn’t matter,” defensive lineman Frank Clark said.“You know what I mean? They’ve got problems over there in San Fran that he needs to be worried about. At the end of the day, this is my team now. This is my defense. Richard Sherman and his era is over here.“If he’s got anything to say about our defense, he can say it on the field. We’re 1-0 against Richard Sherman right now, and we’re 1-0 against the San Francisco 49ers this year.“Our plan is to be 2-0. So we’re going into their stadium next week with pure aggression. We’re going to stop that run and we’re going to have fun on third downs.”The Seahawks (8-5) dominated the first meeting in a 43-16 win at home two weeks ago, winning their 10th straight game over the 49ers (3-10) in a rivalry that used to be one of the league’s fiercest.Now in a season that started with talk of the 49ers emerging as an NFC West contender behind quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo and the Seahawks falling following the breakup of the “Legion of Boom” defense is heading to the finish with Seattle still holding the upper hand.The Seahawks can clinch a playoff berth with a win Sunday, while the 49ers are tied for the worst record in the league and only playing for draft position and next season.“At the end of the day in this league if you don’t end up with the trophy then how great was your season anyway?” Sherman asked.“We’re fighting, we’re struggling, dealing with injuries. But at the end of the day there’s only one team that ends up with the trophy. Unfortunately it won’t be us this year and we’ll see if it’s them.”Here are some other things to watch:KITTLE’S CATCHESTight end George Kittle has been the major bright spot in a down season for the 49ers. After catching seven passes for 210 yards — all in the first half — last week, Kittle holds the single-season record for yards receiving for a San Francisco tight end with 1,103. Kittle fell 5 yards short of breaking Shannon Sharpe’s single-game record for a tight end and coach Kyle Shanahan apologized for not getting him the record.“Every play mattered there at the end so you’re just trying to call plays to try to win the game, not to break a record Arik Armstead Jersey White ,” he said. “That’s what you feel bad about. I wish he could have broken the record. He deserved to.”STABLE LINESeattle is likely to be without starting guard D.J. Fluker for the second straight game because of a hamstring injury, but his replacement has proven to be more than adequate.Perhaps it’s just coincidence but Seattle’s two best running games this season have come with Jordan Simmons in the lineup.Simmons started for Fluker in Week 10 against the Los Angeles Rams when the Seahawks rushed for 273 yards. And he was in the lineup again last week against Minnesota when Seattle ran for 214 yards.Fluker has been a key component of Seattle’s success this season, so it’s mostly coincidence about when its two best running games have happened. But the run game has been a critical part of Seattle’s success this season and the Seahawks rushed for 168 yards in the first meeting against San Francisco.SHOEGATEThe Niners are still a bit steamed about a play in the game two weeks ago in Seattle. Linebacker Fred Warner lost his shoe and Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson tossed it out of his way. While Warner went behind the line to try to get his shoe, the Seahawks went into hurry-up mode and drew an offside penalty when Elijah Lee couldn’t get on the field in time as Warner rushed off. Shanahan got a personal foul for arguing the call and then was fined $25,000 on top of it for the outburst.“They told us there was nothing the player could do,” Shanahan said. “So, that’s what I told Fred. Next time, just make it more obvious. We’re going to get the penalty anyway, so hopefully, sit down and make it as obvious as you can. Hopefully then common sense will prevail.”LINEBACKER CHANGEThe Seahawks were hoping to get Mychal Kendricks back from suspension to hold down the weakside linebacker position until K.J. Wright was fully healthy. That plan lasted one game as Kendricks was injured against Minnesota and is out for the season after being placed on injured reserve.Wright is not expected to return to the lineup for another couple of weeks, meaning second-year linebacker Austin Calitro will rejoin the starting lineup. Calitro has started three games at weakside linebacker and one at middle linebacker this season, and played well alongside Bobby Wagner.

john bravo Offline

06.06.2019 11:35
#2 RE: www.49ersjerseysproshop.com Antworten

i have to say that you are on the right track. this will be loved by several individuals as it is detailed and interesting.
Read about What is pyorrhea.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz