Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 154 mal aufgerufen
 Medien, Schule, Beruf, Unterhaltung pp.
hongwei28 Offline

04.06.2019 04:28
www.seahawkslockerroom.com Antworten

It’s gameday for the Seattle Seahawks Richard Sherman Jersey Green , as they are on the road taking on the Dallas Cowboys on Saturday night, hoping to defeat the Cowboys for the third time in the past thirteen months. The two teams played in December 2017 in Dallas and September of this season at Century Link, with the Hawks winning both games. This game, however, is different for multiple reasons, with the most obvious being that it is a playoff game and the season is over for the loser. For that reason, it may be a good thing that the teams are playing in the primetime spot on Saturday night for one simple reason: all the data seems to show that when two teams that are based at least two time zones apart are playing in primetime, the western most team has a better shot at winning. I took a look at the outcome of every primetime game since 1976 involving teams that are at least two time zones apart back in December, so with the same situation arising for the Dallas-Seattle Wild Card game Saturday night, let’s take a look at the numbers for the postseason. Unfortunately, the NFL only started putting playoff games in primetime starting with the 2001 season, so the data set is not robust. In fact, it’s rather small, according to the Pro-Football-Reference.com game finder there have only been 16 postseason games played in primetime since 1976. While sixteen games is indeed a small sample, it’s a season’s worth of games, so while any results will need to be taken with a grain of salt due to the small sample size, let’s at least see what it shows. Since it is such a small sample, here’s a table with the full data set. Postseason games played in primetime with two time zone or larger difference between teamsTeamDateOpponentResultTeamDateOpponentResultAnd, well, there it is. The more western team is 10-6 in these games. Unfortunately, the home teams are 12-4. So, I guess take the luck you can get and simply ignore any kind of home field advantage, because that’s what I’m going to be doing. Double the fun on Seaside Chats with Kenneth Arthur this week as I’m joined by two guests instead of one: John Gilbert and Mookie Alexander join me by the seaside to discuss a number of Seahawks..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections VideosCoffee and CigarettesGame AnalysisThe Numbers GameCigar ThoughtsField Gulls podcastsSeaside Chats: Russell Wilson Womens Ethan Pocic Jersey , Frank Clark, NFL Draft needs, and more!PDTShareTweetShareShareSeaside Chats: Russell Wilson, Frank Clark, NFL Draft needs, and more!Shane Roper-USA TODAY SportsDouble the fun on Seaside Chats with Kenneth Arthur this week as I’m joined by two guests instead of one: John Gilbert and Mookie Alexander join me by the seaside to discuss a number of Seahawks related topics including the new Russell Wilson contract, what we can look forward to with regards to the salary cap, how to prioritize the deals of Frank Clark, Jarran Reed, and Bobby Wagner, the most and least important positions of need in the upcoming draft, and a whole lot more. John is Field Gulls’ resident salary cap and contract expert, while Mookie is deputy editor and responsible for those super fun Enemy Reaction pieces, the next of which will take place after next week’s draft.This episode is brought to you by Joshua Thompson, who is advertising a desire for Seahawks fans to travel to the Dominican Republic and if you’ve got the time, have a beer with him! April is Joshua Thompson month as we change from the Seaside to the Freeside, so listen to the free preview of Seaside Chats all month long!EPISODE LINKIf you’d like to support the show and get each podcast episode and participate in giveaways like bobbleheads, posters, shirts, and more, you can do so beginning at just $2 per month at Patreon.Also sign up for the Seaside Joe daily Seahawks newsletter. Go Hawks!

john bravo Offline

06.06.2019 11:35
#2 RE: www.seahawkslockerroom.com Antworten

hope you will keep on offering good content like this more often. i feel more and more people should know about this.
Read WHAT IS FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz