Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 132 mal aufgerufen
 Medien, Schule, Beruf, Unterhaltung pp.
ylq Offline

26.10.2019 04:16
t home from school, I saw the doll waving to me with a small mouth, as if greeted me. I am really high. When I haven't tested, t Antworten

I have a very cute rag doll. It is a birthday present given to me by my grandmother. I like it so much. The rag doll has a long blond hair with a roll, and it looks like a foreign girl. I always love to comb it with two horns. There are a pair of big blue eyes on the face, and the long eyelashes are beautiful. It is used to gently touch the eyelashes of the doll, and the doll blinks his eyes in a playful manner. Its small nose tilted up slightly, and the red little mouth was half open, very cute. The rag doll is wearing a white floral bib, and the collar is made of a goose-yellow flannel, which is very naive. Its arms and legs can be flexibly rotated, and I always put the dolls in the morning, and my head is slightly squatting, as if waving at people. When I got home from school, I saw the doll waving to me with a small mouth, as if greeted me. I am really high. When I haven't tested, the rag doll seems to say; "Don't be discouraged, work hard." Whenever I get good grades, the rag doll seems to say Marlboro Cigarettes, "Congratulations, don't be proud." Whenever I am When people feel lonely at home, the rag doll seems to say: "It doesn't matter, there is me. I really like this close friend. The most beautiful voice in the world Cigarettes Online, that is the mother's call! Mother, the most beautiful in the world, The most fascinating title. No matter how you describe and describe it, you can't generalize it and express its profound connotation. From the birth of a young life to the independence between heaven and earth Cheap Cigarettes, the
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz