Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
liny195 Offline

12.12.2019 07:51
As we know the Indianapolis Colts went heavy Antworten

on the defense in the 2019 NFL Draft. Today Stampede Blue’s own Zach Hick joins Matt Danely to discuss the secondary in particular Reggie Wayne Color Rush Jersey , and how the group..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteStampede Bluean Indianapolis Colts communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsColtsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:Colts NewsColts AnalysisNFL DraftColts Cast: Discussing Colts secondary post-draft with Zach HicksEDTShareTweetShareShareColts Cast: Discussing Colts secondary post-draft with Zach HicksAs we know the Indianapolis Colts went heavy on the defense in the 2019 NFL Draft. Today Stampede Blue’s own Zach Hick joins Matt Danely to discuss the secondary in particular, and how the group looks post-draft for the 2019 season.The drafting of Rock Ya-Sin, Marvell Tell, and Khari Willis will add to a very intriguing secondary that needed to improve on some very key aspects of their collective game. While the group were stingy in terms of giving up big plays to opposing offenses in 2018, they also gave up better than a 70 percent completion rate in the same breath. The group needs to become more physical, and become a larger play-making unit in general to take that next step towards having a complete defense. Can Ya-Sin, Tell and Willis make that sort of impact for this group?Naturally, Matt and Zach deviate to other topics surrounding the Colts draft, but the Colts look to have made improvements at all three levels of the defense and we’ll dive into the front seven later in the week as well.Please subscribe https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Rigoberto-Sanchez-Jersey , rate and review the channel anywhere you listen to podcasts.Follow our hosts on Twitter: @MDanelySB | @HolderStephen | @TheStable_PodStampede Blue Podcast Links:Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Megaphone | SB Colts Cast YT Channel | Google | Spotify Andrew Luck said it hurt on Saturday night when he was booed off the field, just as fans in Indianapolis were learning he had decided to retire. Barry Sanders understood.Sanders’ surprise retirement from the Lions in 1999 wasn’t exactly the same: Sanders faxed a retirement statement and went to Europe, so he wasn’t around Lions fans until they’d had some time for his retirement to sink in. But Sanders, too, faced plenty of criticism and hurt feelings from fans who thought he should have stuck around.“It was tough,” Sanders told the today. “But I understood because I had been an avid fan before myself, so I could appreciate certainly where they were coming from: the fact it was a surprise and just that I was — I wouldn’t say in my prime — but I definitely had years left. I can appreciate both sides.”Sanders, whose son Barry Sanders Jr. got to know Luck on a recruiting visit to Stanford, said he was impressed with Luck’s handling of the situation.“It’s a personal decision Marlon Mack Jersey ,” Sanders said. “It’s extremely difficult [for Luck]. You could tell, just listening to his press conference. He’s a bright, sharp, young man. He’s got many great options I would assume, but it’s tough for everyone involved. I think he handled it about as well as you could.”Just as Sanders has been cheered in return appearances to Detroit, Luck will be in Indianapolis. Even if fans at first thought more about themselves, and their disappointment at seeing their favorite players walk away.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz