Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Chatarchiv Absprachen, Sitzungen, Verhandlungen usw.
liny195 Offline

12.12.2019 08:19
Aaron Rodgers isn’t going to like this. Antworten

The Packers quarterback Oren Burks Jersey , who has a reputation for being so sensitive that he’s sensitive about being regarded as sensitive, has drawn on-the-record criticism from multiple former teammates, in the aftermath of the team’s decision to replace coach Mike McCarthy with Matt LaFleur.Rob Reischel of Forbes.com has collected the quotes, starting with comments made last week by former Packers tight end Jermichael Finley.“He’s coachable to a point,” Finley said regarding Rodgers. “Once you try to overcoach him Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey , that’s when he’s going to do his own thing. With McCarthy, McCarthy used to call a play and Aaron would look at him and [then] it’s a whole different play. . . . And we just ran the play that No. 12 called. Sorry. And I think it’s going to be a lot worse with a young guy and with where Aaron’s at in his career. He’s an icon of the NFL.”Indeed he is. And the Packers have validated that status by making Rodgers the highest-paid player in the NFL.“[Y]ou just gave this guy $200 million,” Finley said. “It’s going to be very hard to coach a guy same age, his pay scale is up here and it’s going to be hard to tell Aaron what to do.”This isn’t the first time Finley has called out Rodgers. In 2016, Finley was quoted at length in an article from Tyler Dunne of regarding the question of whether Rodgers is a leader.Former Packers pass rusher Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila noticed a shift in Rodgers once Rodgers became regarded as a short-list franchise quarterback.“When Aaron became ‘The Man Jimmy Graham Color Rush Jersey ,’ he was ‘The Man’, especially in his own eyes,” Gbaja-Biamila recently said, via Reischel. “Let’s just put it that way. Things just changed. I don’t know what to say. I don’t want to lie to you. It’s hard for me to say this without causing drama. . . . But I will say that between Brett [Favre] and Aaron — and I’m just being honest here so do what you want with this — with everything that Brett accomplished, you would think he’d be a little more arrogant https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Muhammad-Wilkerson-Jersey , but he was actually more humble. And I felt that Aaron was a little bit more on the arrogant side.“I would say from the time [Rodgers] arrived to the time he became a starter, I felt that he changed, and it wasn’t for the better.”For better or worse, LaFleur is the coach. But Rodgers is “The Man.” And Rodgers will continue to be “The Man” until the Packers decide as an organization that Rodgers is no longer the guy. The Green Bay Packers are getting some good news on their gameday inactive report as they take on the Dallas Cowboys. All of the players listed as questionable on the teams injury report are active for today's game, a group that includes several starters. First DeShone Kizer Jersey , linebacker Oren Burks will make his 2019 debut in today's game. He has been sidelined with a pectoral injury since the first preseason game. Joining him in the lineup on defense is cornerback Kevin King, who missed practice this week with a groin injury. Also active is right tackle Bryan Bulaga, who missed th e second half of last week's loss to the Eagles. And in a mild surprise the Packers are keeping Tra Carson active over Dexter Williams as the teams backuo running back behind Aaron Jones. PACKERS INACTIVES- WR Davante Adams- CB Tony Brown- OL Cole Madison- OL Adam Pankey- RB Dexter Williams- RB Jamaal Williams- OLB Tim Williams

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz